The website is provided and managed by Tabisugata Nananinsha, inc.
(hereafter referred as“we”,“us”, or“our”)
We recognize the importance of the protesting personal information and understand that
it is a social responsibility.
Personal information provided through the website is protected in this private policy.
Personal information provided through the website is only used to answer your requests.
The statement covers data such as your name and e-mail address collected through the website.
1) Collecting personal information
We only collect personal information by appropriate and fair methods.
2) Use of personal information
Personal information we collect may be used only for the purpose that we display when you actively send them.
3) Sharing personal information with others
We do not disclose your personal information without your advance consent except as follows.
• You actively agree with the disclosure of your personal information.
• We may share your personal information to respond to law enforcement requests,
court orders, or other legal process.
We take reasonable steps to protect personally identifiable information from loss, destruction, alteration, or disclosure.
5) We strictly observe the law or rule protecting personal information and will revise this private policy from time to time.